Merry Christmas Tom Fulp Merry Christmas Tom Fulp

death + my music = awesome

i love it when people use my music in death scenes. its what its good for. death metal ads to the violence \m/ thanks for usin my music

sjoert responds:

Yeah I was gonna use WorldKiller from Whack-a-mole but then I found your music and it worked out much better!!!

Final Fantasy: Big Bro Final Fantasy: Big Bro

heh

aww squall died so crappy..i think you could have had more creativity on the way they died.

The Friendly Skeleton The Friendly Skeleton

HAH!

hah this made my random humor bone tickle.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

hahaha!

wow! my song is the last song!!! (before the techno song which doesnt count) ratio of chaos is my friends favorite song and we both flipped out cuz we didnt know which song you used

Semikiller responds:

Woah! Finally an author of one of the songs in the game made a review! You're the first! Thanks for playing man.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

awe i cant believe you didnt use my music. you used all my metal friends music except mine. bumer. i feel secluded :(

haha. its cool great game. i used to play gunbound alot. and this is quite fun.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Yep

yeah Roast is right. i think the game would have made it a little more interesting if it ended with a big bang. like a boss :) you could have made it to where every level or so theres like a head zombie or what not. but thats just my opinion overall great game. if it had alot more features and way better graphics i think this could have been a great consol game to play multi player at parties and stuff.

Raging Boner of Pain and Doom Raging Boner of Pain and Doom

heavy shit

keep it comming. i got some pretty old submissions that sounds kinda like this check it out ;)

CockRider responds:

Lols dude it's me GoreBastard!

Pull The Plug - Cover Pull The Plug - Cover

HAHA!

fuck yes finally some death fans. the vocals were alittle off from the original and come on i can play it faster than that ;) respect tho. my bands covering this song for some ones birthday party and were playing it pretty fucking fast. were also improving the solos.

Jeffaro responds:

I recorded this after I broke my hand. Right when I took the cast off. Thanks though. At least it didn't turn out that bad.

Thanks for the review.

METAL UP YOUR ASS!

Sam - Death Mental Sam - Death Mental

lol

are you sure this is death metal? sounded pretty metalXcore to me. but hey im not gonna rate it low because it was labeled wrong. check out my newly posted song scorpion dance for a fair example of what death metal and grindcore sounds like ;)