Raging Boner of Pain and Doom Raging Boner of Pain and Doom

heavy shit

keep it comming. i got some pretty old submissions that sounds kinda like this check it out ;)

CockRider responds:

Lols dude it's me GoreBastard!

Pull The Plug - Cover Pull The Plug - Cover

HAHA!

fuck yes finally some death fans. the vocals were alittle off from the original and come on i can play it faster than that ;) respect tho. my bands covering this song for some ones birthday party and were playing it pretty fucking fast. were also improving the solos.

Jeffaro responds:

I recorded this after I broke my hand. Right when I took the cast off. Thanks though. At least it didn't turn out that bad.

Thanks for the review.

METAL UP YOUR ASS!

Sam - Death Mental Sam - Death Mental

lol

are you sure this is death metal? sounded pretty metalXcore to me. but hey im not gonna rate it low because it was labeled wrong. check out my newly posted song scorpion dance for a fair example of what death metal and grindcore sounds like ;)

A Shattered Religeon A Shattered Religeon

haha

nice to see youre still going at it :)

GoreBastard responds:

Haha thanks man!
Still making horrible shit!

A Tribute To CasketGrind!! A Tribute To CasketGrind!!

rofl

this was fucking hilarous.

Beyond-Metaljonus Beyond-Metaljonus

haha this was too epic for me

all it needed was the keyboards and opera singer. then you would have had yourself a band called gamma ray.

lol no offense i like power metal

Rage-Metaljonus Rage-Metaljonus

what is this?

you are probably my the only person who can compete with me on new grounds. no doubt you are good at the guitar. and you obviously have better equipment than i do. lmfao i would love to get the quality you get.

how about we make a newgrounds band? put our guitars together?

Song Idea-Metaljonus Song Idea-Metaljonus

Neat

so far you are one of the handfull of people who have impressed me. with their music. others are too mediocre and dont listen to enough metal. or dont have enough metal influence. anyway this was greatly written. i fived it and i had to be honest the clarity wasnt good. but it dont mean it sucked lol! it just means get a better mic!!

The Grudge The Grudge

pretty good stuff

that was cool. you kept your time right on time and the guitars werent very begginer.

M-1-7 responds:

yeah it was pretty cool huh? hehe. i try as hard as i can to make it as in-synch as i can. and they dont sound begginer huh? cool, i just started playing a few years ago, i can barely even read tab!

the styx the styx

good fucking job

so far i like this and the slip and the crack or what ever song the best out of all of the metal newgrounds metal section. i would loove to hear some more of this stuff.